With Audit Trail Reporting, all changes to the configuration of PagerDuty account objects are tracked, attributed, and available for review and reporting. Audit Trail information helps prevent missed incidents and allows auditors to maintain internal compliance. Users have Audit Trail Reporting information available to review both at the object level and through our API.
- Audit Trail Reporting is available on Business and Digital Operations plans.
- All users, with the exception of Limited Stakeholders, can view Audit Trail reports for the below objects. Restricted Access users will only be able to view User reports and reports for objects they have been given access to.
All Audit Trail reports will have an audit history page with the following parameters:
- Date: Date of the change.
- Actor: User who made the change.
- Object: Account object type.
- Action: Create, update or delete.
- Method: Browser, API or OAuth (mobile).
- You can view the full details of the change by clicking the dropdown to the right.
You may filter these results by Last 24 Hours, Past Week, Past Month or Custom date range. All auditing data begins December 2, 2020, and users can access audit records from the last 12 months, on-demand and at any frequency. The maximum duration you can view at once is 31 days.
Navigate People Users select your desired user profile View Audit Trail Reporting on the right of the screen.
Navigate to People Teams select your desired Team View Audit Trail Reporting on the right of the screen.
Navigate to People Escalation Policies select your desired Escalation Policy View Audit Trail Reporting on the right of the screen. At this time, this feature does not include changes to users or levels on escalation policies.
Navigate to People On-Call Schedules select your desired Schedule View Audit Trail Reporting on the right of the screen. At this time, this feature does not include details about overrides or users being added or removed from schedules. For a closer look at the before and after versions of a schedule, please refer to our documentation on our revert schedule feature.
Navigate to Services Service Directory select your desired Service More on the right of the screen View Audit Trail Reporting.
Navigate to Automation Incident Workflows click the dropdown to the right of your preferred Workflow and select View Audit Trail Reporting.
For more information on advanced usage of Audit Trail Reporting, please visit our API documentation.
Updated about 1 month ago