Create PagerDuty Change Events from Jenkins post-build events.
Jenkins build events will be sent to PagerDuty, creating change events on integrated services.
- In PagerDuty: This integration requires a Manager base role or higher to configure.
- In Jenkins: This integration requires administrator permissions to install the Jenkins PagerDuty plugin.
- Install the Jenkins PagerDuty plugin.
- Navigate to Services Service Directory and click the name of the service that you would like to add the integration to.
- Select the Integrations tab and click Add a new integration. Enter an Integration Name in the format
Service-Name-Jenkins-Changes, select Jenkins CI from the Integration Type dropdown and click Add Integration.
- On the next screen in the Integrations list, find the integration you just created, copy the Integration Key and keep it in a safe place for future use.
- Add a post-build action to your Jenkins plugin for
PagerDuty Change Eventsand paste the PagerDuty Integration Key in the Service Integration Key field. Select the build result(s) that should create change events and then click Save.
Once configured, build events specified in step 5 (above), will be sent to PagerDuty as change events.
Updated over 1 year ago