- Create PagerDuty change events from Jenkins post-build events.
- In PagerDuty: This integration requires a Manager base role or higher to configure.
- In Jenkins: This integration requires administrator permissions to install the Jenkins PagerDuty plugin.
- Jenkins build events will be sent to PagerDuty, creating change events on integrated services.
- Install the Jenkins PagerDuty plugin.
- Navigate to Services Service Directory and click the name of the service that you would like to add the integration to.
- Select the Integrations tab and click Add an integration.
- Search for and select Jenkins CI, and click Add.
- From the list of integrations, click to the right of Jenkins CI.
- In the field Integration Key, click to copy the integration key to your clipboard. Keep this key in a safe place for use in the next section.
- From your Jenkins dashboard, select your desired job Configure Post-build Actions tab.
- From the Add post-build action dropdown, select PagerDuty Change Events.
- Paste the PagerDuty integration key from the previous section into the Integration Key field and select the build result(s) that you would like to create change events.
- Click Save.
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?