Webhooks allow you to receive HTTP callbacks when incidents are triggered and updated. Details about the event are sent to a URL you specify, such as Slack, HipChat, or your own custom PagerDuty webhook processor.
- Go to Configuration → Services, then click the name of the service you want to add a webhook to.
- Go to the service's Integrations tab.
- Click New Extension.
- For the Extension Type select your webhook type or Generic V2 Webhook.
- Give your webhook a Name.
- Enter your endpoint's URL in the Details field.
- Click Save.
To test your webhook, click New Incident on the service and trigger a test incident. Then check your endpoint for updates. We recommend reviewing the webhook PagerDuty sends when an incident triggers. You can do this by using a tool online such as Beeceptor, webhook.site, or postb.in.
You can read more about PagerDuty Webhooks on our Developer Page here: